Rutland Gardens Knightsbridge SW7
- 2 Bedroom s
- 2 Bathroom s
- 1 Reception room
Telegraph House presents an immaculate two-bedroom, duplex apartment set within the only private gated road in the heart of Knightsbridge. Redeveloped to an immaculate standard, this unique apartment comprises of an open plan bespoke McCarron kitchen, reception room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second bedroom and spacious shower room. The apartment benefits from air conditioning throughout, sonos multi room audio system with ceiling recessed speakers to all rooms, Lutron mood lighting with digital keypads, underfloor heating throughout and Gessi Eleganza bathroom fittings.
Rutland Gardens uniquely boasts 24-hour gated security and private off street parking with the option of electric charging stations.
VIrtual Tour Available.
– Exclusive Private Road with 24 hour manned and gated security
– Poliform fitted cupbards to both bedrooms
– Electric blackout blinds to both bedrooms
– Alarm System
– Wired for interal and external CCTV
– Bespoke fitted walnut doors
– Electric automated privacy blinds to master bedroom glass partition
– Bathroom TV to master bathroom suite
– Marble bathroom vanity sinks
– Underfloor heating throughout ground floor, master bedroom and shower room
– High ceilings in rasied ground floor with interior designed feature conrnice with LED lighting
– Silk lined feature wallpaper to both bedrooms
– Wide oak wooden floors throughout raised ground floor
– Limestone feature fireplace
– There is wiring for internal CCTV if people want it
– 4 Electric charging stations available opposite the flat
- Calculate the Stamp Duty on this property
- Phone: +44 (0) 20 7225 0277
- Email: Click here
Stamp Duty on Residential Property Purchases, as of 4 December 2014, is now calculated at increasing rates for each portion of the price being paid, in a similar fashion to income tax.
In order to simplify the more complicated calculation, Russell Simpson provide you with a 'Stamp Duty Calculator'.
Enter the proposed price below to establish the tax payable on your purchase
|Price bands||Percentage rate||Taxable sum||Tax|
|Up to £500,000||0%||£0||£0|
|Above £500,000 and up to £925,000||5%||0||0|
|Above £925,000 and up to £1,500,000||10%||0||0|