Munro Mews North Kensington W10
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
- Roof Terrace
An impeccably designed and newly built two bedroom mews house, with terrace, positioned just back from the hustle and bustle of the vibrant Golborne Road and Portobello Road markets.
This beautiful house has an open plan kitchen, dining, living room on the ground floor benefitting from high ceilings and an exceptional quality of finish throughout. The bathrooms for both the principle bedroom on the first floor (fit with its own walk in dressing room) and the second bedroom exemplify this quality and style.
Unusual for a newly built residence in Kensington & Chelsea this house comes with resident’s parking permits and a roof terrace.
The furniture is available to acquire by separate negotiation.
Audio Visual and lighting
• Integrated wifi
• Sonos speaker system
• All downlights are LED
• Satellite TV enabled: Sky and international satellite sources ready, high definition smart Samsung TVs, Apple TV compatible
Networking and data
• Cat 6 data outlets in principal rooms allowing installation of PBX, IP phone systems or wired high speed ethernet, master bedroom data sockets with USB charge points
• Fast fibre broadband and wifi boosting points providing coverage throughout
Mechanical and Electrical
• Nest underfloor heating to all rooms, electric in bathrooms for independent operation
• Electric heated towel rails in bathrooms
• Defra rated wood burners with optional gas connectivity available
• Glazing vision large format external glazing and automatic opening glass roof access with rain sensor
• Benefits from Structural warranty
Safety and Security
• SDS Intruder alarm with external monitoring capability, motion sensor compatible
• Independent fire alarm system
Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Calculate the Stamp Duty on this property
- Phone: +44 (0) 20 7225 0277
- Email: Click here
Stamp Duty on Residential Property Purchases, as of 4 December 2014, is now calculated at increasing rates for each portion of the price being paid, in a similar fashion to income tax.
In order to simplify the more complicated calculation, Russell Simpson provide you with a 'Stamp Duty Calculator'.
Enter the proposed price below to establish the tax payable on your purchase
|Price bands||Percentage rate||Taxable sum||Tax|
|Up to £500,000||0%||£0||£0|
|Above £500,000 and up to £925,000||5%||0||0|
|Above £925,000 and up to £1,500,000||10%||0||0|