Russell Simpson’s GUIDE TO MOVING HOUSE
- By Jake Russell
- June 20
In aid of all those who are contemplating, planning or in the midst of moving house, Russell Simpson have assembled our very own ‘Guide To Moving House’, detailing all the important points to bear in mind and remember during the process.
From redirecting your mail to notifying your utilities suppliers of your move, we think this list covers both the little and large items on anyone’s moving agenda.
For a hard copy of the ‘Russell Simpson’s Guide To Moving House’, please stop in at the office or alternatively you can call us on 020 7225 0277 or email email@example.com to arrange delivery.
Artwork by Lara Pilkington
- MOVE OR IMPROVE?? Insight and Excellent Comment in @thetimes, @TimesProperty today, featuring Director Jake Russell… https://t.co/8TUM6CQDBV
- @TimesProperty have featured this BEAUTY in today's Bricks & Mortar >> in print and on-line >> A COUNTRY HOUSE IN L… https://t.co/l7LQaJbGJp
- Amazing two bedroom flat for rent on Addison Road - £1800 per week. Beautifully decorated and furnished, off street… https://t.co/PPzdet7ZVm
- GREAT WAY to kick off the year with #Property of the WEEK in @AbodeTwo with this BEAUTY on Halsey Street >>… https://t.co/ZrrlczTg3T
- Excellent Article in the brilliant @WSJ focusing in on London's Most Elite Streets >> https://t.co/swfVu8Lno2