How to win the domestic space race
- By Bertie Russell
- September 15
Benjamin Franklin once declared: “In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” Today he might add to that the ever-shrinking size of our homes.
As property prices remain beyond the reach of many would-be homeowners, research carried out for The Times by Hampton’s International shows how small our houses are compared with the average Victorian property.
- RT @adamfostercomms: Another fairytale home on the market with @Property_RS featured on @HouseBeautiful https://t.co/nshwg0ekJ3
- Makes for INTERESTING reading >> The Turnbull Report fresh out today >> Read up at https://t.co/YsbxOI4hYm https://t.co/MwqDnah0mN
- RT @EdwardFoley: Front page of @Telegraph just not big enough! Only 45,000?! Probably far more. #TipOfTheIceberg #property #London https://…
- Courtyard goals here in this grand South Kensington house #ForSale with Russell Simpson https://t.co/rMnrG7ev6v
- RT @hollycleave: Fabulous Property Porn spread in today's @MetroUK featuring @Property_RS #PropertyPorn #PR #Vogue #RealEstate 💫🗞️ https://…