How to win the domestic space race
- By Bertie Russell
- September 15
Benjamin Franklin once declared: “In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” Today he might add to that the ever-shrinking size of our homes.
As property prices remain beyond the reach of many would-be homeowners, research carried out for The Times by Hampton’s International shows how small our houses are compared with the average Victorian property.
- Thank you to @TheLondonMag for awarding us with the #Instagram of the Month >> Follow us on Insta at >>… https://t.co/vavd5cn1RZ
- RT @Edingtonsltd: Cadogan Property valuation up 2.4% to a new peak of £5.99bn https://t.co/iTNsh5vbAI
- Amazing 6 bed house for rent on Carlton Hill #NW8. Completely refurbished throughout. Garden, pool & parking!… https://t.co/vgWLyhZD8Y
- Looking to FURNISH ur home for #SALES purposes >> The Guys & Gals at @kellingdesigns are BRILLIANT for colourful, 1… https://t.co/vVzoYezB1n
- GREAT #STATS on the EXCITING project that is Battersea Power Station > £20BN Boost 2 the UK Economy & an AMAZING of… https://t.co/1ujJWEQan7