Daily Mail: 6 The Boltons Yours for £40M
- By Adam Foster
- February 18
London’s property market is a fluid beast, but a few of the capital’s streets are so sought after that houses in them hardly ever come on the market. Nestled in a quiet corner of Chelsea, The Boltons is one such street, but if you’re a multi-millionaire with your eye on the SW10 postcode, now’s your chance.
An 18-bedroom mansion, which comes complete with a separate five-bedroom mews house (handy for the staff), has just gone on the market there for £39,500,000.
- DOUBLE HOUSE on Pelham Place >> Jewel in the Crown & a One-Off >> Call Us for more | 02072250277 https://t.co/K8sDwDql17
- JAW-DROPPING First Floor LATERAL Flat has hit the market with RS in trendy #Brixton | £495K |… https://t.co/sWyg5sA0kv
- RT @adamfostercomms: Another fairytale home on the market with @Property_RS featured on @HouseBeautiful https://t.co/nshwg0ekJ3
- Makes for INTERESTING reading >> The Turnbull Report fresh out today >> Read up at https://t.co/YsbxOI4hYm https://t.co/MwqDnah0mN
- RT @EdwardFoley: Front page of @Telegraph just not big enough! Only 45,000?! Probably far more. #TipOfTheIceberg #property #London https://…