Daily Mail: 6 The Boltons Yours for £40M
- By Adam Foster
- February 18
London’s property market is a fluid beast, but a few of the capital’s streets are so sought after that houses in them hardly ever come on the market. Nestled in a quiet corner of Chelsea, The Boltons is one such street, but if you’re a multi-millionaire with your eye on the SW10 postcode, now’s your chance.
An 18-bedroom mansion, which comes complete with a separate five-bedroom mews house (handy for the staff), has just gone on the market there for £39,500,000.
- RT @Edingtonsltd: Its on days like this, I think what better than to be on a yacht in the Med! Here's a through back of watching 'Radiant'…
- RT @HattiLinnell: Great piece on @Property_RS in @PropertyWeek today: https://t.co/Tq7qzVCT61
- RT @OnTheMarketCom: Spectacular interiors in this Chelsea home @Property_RS https://t.co/XNmbtULBVp https://t.co/Nvk2bQ3qGs
- * RS RECRUITS * > Welcome ☺️ Charlie < Great article published by our friends @PrimeResi Read all about it >… https://t.co/zeCwOb1XWr
- RT @OnTheMarketCom: Spectacular interiors in this Chelsea home @Property_RS https://t.co/XNmbtULBVp https://t.co/V0FEVldG8e