Daily Mail: 6 The Boltons Yours for £40M
- By Adam Foster
- February 18
London’s property market is a fluid beast, but a few of the capital’s streets are so sought after that houses in them hardly ever come on the market. Nestled in a quiet corner of Chelsea, The Boltons is one such street, but if you’re a multi-millionaire with your eye on the SW10 postcode, now’s your chance.
An 18-bedroom mansion, which comes complete with a separate five-bedroom mews house (handy for the staff), has just gone on the market there for £39,500,000.
- A BIG THANK YOU to the @FT for featuring the #LATERAL & Wonderful **Turnchapel Mews** >> Check it out here >>… https://t.co/xIBqC8vpyE
- Thank you to @TheLondonMag for awarding us with the #Instagram of the Month >> Follow us on Insta at >>… https://t.co/vavd5cn1RZ
- RT @Edingtonsltd: Cadogan Property valuation up 2.4% to a new peak of £5.99bn https://t.co/iTNsh5vbAI
- Amazing 6 bed house for rent on Carlton Hill #NW8. Completely refurbished throughout. Garden, pool & parking!… https://t.co/vgWLyhZD8Y
- Looking to FURNISH ur home for #SALES purposes >> The Guys & Gals at @kellingdesigns are BRILLIANT for colourful, 1… https://t.co/vVzoYezB1n